35+/- net mineral acres in Keating Township, Potter County, Pennsylvania. This acreage is unleased.
JKLM has aggressive development plans for Potter County, Pennsylvania. Recently they closed a 4 billion dollar+ funding deal with Fidelity Bank. Currently, JKLM has 60 wells permitted, located on 16 well sites with 40 wells being drilled or being developed.
Seneca Resources plans to drill 8/complete 17 Marcellus wells and bring 12 joint development wells online by end of 1H FY 18. They also plan on drilling 11 Utica wells and testing 2 more Utica test wells off Marcellus pads. By 2019, Seneca Resources plans to transition to Utica development.
- Installation of approximately 28.9– miles of new 12 or 16-inch pipeline in Sergeant, Norwich, and Liberty Townships in McKean County, and Roulette, Pleasant Valley, Clara, Hebron Townships in Potter County.
- Installation of new interconnection in Hebron Township in Potter County.
- Installation of approximately 1.2 miles of 24-inch pipeline in Allegany and Hebron Townships in Potter County.
- Sweden Valley Project—120,000 dekatherms per day of firm transportation service. Modifications to existing compressor
station, new meters and regulation facilities, as well as a 1.75-mile interconnect and 3 miles of parallel pipeline to Dominion Energy’s existing natural gas transmission system. This is expected to be in-service late 2019.
They have a $10MM—$15MM build-out planned for 2018 for the Clermont Gathering system. This will support the Utica development planned for 2019. Over 300 miles of pipelines and 5 compressor stations. Current capacity is 470 MMcf/d and they believe the ultimate capacity can exceed 1 Bcf/d.
Submit your email address to download pricing, parcel numbers and more!
- Phone Number:
35+/- Net Mineral Acres
Potter County, PA
- Address: Potter County, PA, USA
- Township: Keating
- Net Mineral Acres: 35+/-
- Unitized: No
- Well/Unit Name: N/A
- Lessee Name: N/A
- Lease Date: N/A
- Primary Term: N/A
- Extension Term: N/A
- Royalty Rate: N/A
- Royalty Type: N/A