Well pad on property! 24.39+/- net mineral acres out of 195.145+/- gross acres in Penn Township, Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania. The owner may consider selling additional acreage.
The Apex Energy LLC—Drakulic well is on this property. Apex Energy LLC, currently has 3 active permits on this site.
- Lease signed February 2019. 5 year primary, 5 year extension, $1,500 per acre bonus payment.
- 15%, gross lease with Apex.
- Pooled unit limitation of 640 acres plus an acreage tolerance of 10%, for any horizontal well.
- Pugh Clause—Should this lease be included in a pooled unit or units and some, but not all, of the leased premises is included in such pooled unit or units, then it is understood and agreed that the drilling or reworking operations on or production from such pooled unit or units shall continue this lease in full force and effect under its terms but only as to that portion of the Leased Premises contained within such pooled unit or units.
Apex Energy LLC, is actively working on well pads 7 miles east and 8 miles southeast of this acreage.
Submit your email address to download pricing, parcel numbers and more!
- Phone Number:
24.39+/- Net Mineral Acres
Westmoreland County, PA
- Address: Penn Township, PA, USA
- State: Pennsylvania
- County: Chester County
- Township: Penn
- Net Mineral Acres: 24.39+/-
- Unitized: Yes
- Well/Unit Name: Drakulic
- Lessee Name: Apex Energy LLC
- Lease Date: HBP
- Primary Term: HBP
- Extension Term: HBP
- Royalty Rate: 15%
- Royalty Type: Gross