Oil and gas only. No land being sold. 56.201+/- unleased net mineral acres in Roulette Township, Potter County, Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania General Energy and JKLM Energy LLC are currently the primary operators in Potter County,
Pennsylvania. Both companies are targeting the UTICA in this area.
Within the last 6 months, 23 well permits have been issued on 8 well sites and 7 wells have been drilled or are being developed. With all of the recent permitting activity, we are anticipating that Landsmen will hit the streets and begin leasing activities in this area soon. This is your opportunity to negotiate lease terms, collect the signing bonus and royalties!
Notable wells in the area:
- JKLM—Sweden Valley: 1 producing Marcellus well averaging 8.41 MMcf/d
- Seneca Resources—DCNR 007—1 producing Utica well averaging 13.36 MMcf/d
- Shell—Stanley 1106 23H: 1 producing Utica well averaging 14.05 MMcf/d
- Shell—Fuller 826N: 4 producing Utica wells averaging 13.19 MMcf/d—14.12 MMcf/d
- Travis Peak—Painter 1H: 1 producing Utica well averaging 12.69 MMcf/d
Submit your email address to download pricing, parcel numbers and more!
- Phone Number:
Potter County, Pennsylvania
56.201 +/- Net Mineral Acres
- Address: W Branch Fishing Creek Rd, Roulette, PA 16746, USA
- State: Pennsylvania
- County: Potter County
- Township: Roulette Township
- Net Mineral Acres: 56.201
- Unitized: No
- Well/Unit Name: N/A
- Lessee Name: N/A
- Lease Date: N/A
- Primary Term: N/A
- Extension Term: N/A
- Royalty Rate: N/A
- Royalty Type: N/A