14.10+/- net mineral acres out of 244+/- gross acres in Liberty District, Marshall County, WV. This acreage is held by production by a CNX— shallow well on the acreage. Southwestern has a 12.5%, net lease on this acreage. A 10-inch diameter, Columbia Gas transmission/trunk line crosses this acreage.
Southwestern, Chesapeake, CNX, Chevron, Trans Energy, Noble Energy and Rice Drilling all have notable wells in the area.
Submit your email address to download pricing, parcel numbers and more!
- Phone Number:
14.10+/- Net Mineral Acres
Marshall County, WV
- Address: Dragon Highway and Woodruff Road, Cameron, WV 26033, USA
- Township: Liberty district
- Net Mineral Acres: 14.10+/-
- Unitized: Yes - CNX Shallow Well
- Well/Unit Name: Earnest, Lloyd & Roy MC 1
- Lessee Name: Southwestern
- Lease Date: HBP
- Primary Term: HBP
- Royalty Rate: 12.5%
- Royalty Type: Net