Royalty income with upside!
103.5 +/- net mineral acres in Amwell Township, Washington County, Pennsylvania. This acreage is leased with Range Resources and is in the Burnsworth Unit. The Owner is getting paid on the Burnsworth 11H lateral; $280—$350 per month. This is an older well that started producing in December 2013 (API 125-24066). September 2020, Range Resources permitted 7 wells on this pad. Based on the Range Resources 'one lateral per unit', we anticipate the Owner getting paid on 5 of these new wells. The Owner was told by Range Resources that these wells are in the near term development plan since the pad is built and to expect royalty income in 18—20 months (we did not confirm this information).
The Owner is also selling separately the land with a beautiful multi million dollar waterfront estate on the property. Ask for more details!
1. Burnsworth 10H: 125-28884: Permit 9/2020
2. Burnsworth 13H: 125-28885: Permit 9/2020
3. Burnsworth 14H: 125-28886: Permit 9/2020
4. Burnsworth 15H: 125-28888: Permit 9/2020
5. Burnsworth 16H: 125-28887: Permit 9/2020
6. Burnsworth 18H: 125-28890: Permit 9/2020
7. Burnsworth 19H: 125-28889: Permit 9/2020
8. Burnsworth 11H: 125-24606: Producing
Submit your email address to download pricing, parcel numbers and more!
- Phone Number:
103.5+/- Net Mineral Acres
Washington County, PA
- Address: Pennsylvania
- State: Pennsylvania
- County: Washington County
- Township: Amwell
- Net Mineral Acres: 103.5+/- NMA
- Unitized: Yes
- Well/Unit Name: Burnsworth
- Lessee Name: Range Resources
- Lease Date: HBP
- Primary Term: HBP
- Extension Term: HBP
- Royalty Rate: 12.5%
- Royalty Type: Net